Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 3: Memorial Waterfront Park

Decided to wait to go to playground after I'd picked up my daughter today. Problem was, the kids couldn't decide which playground to go to. Sort of takes the fun out of it when there's arguing going on. I let my daughter choose since I've been out with Son the last two days.

We go to the new Memorial Waterfront park by the bridge. Love this place. Fifty cents to park for an hour. My brother calls right as I pull in the parking lot, and it's the kind of call that lasts an hour. I can't let it go, we don't catch each other often. I haven't talked with him in a while, so I let the kids play together without me.

I step up on my bench a few times and that's it. The kids play a while then run across the field and pick flowers for me. Caught some Kodak moments and beautiful scenery. Don't have any new moves to share and feel a bit like I failed...didn't exercise today. But we did go to a playground, and the kids had fun. Catching up with my brother was a good thing, too. All in all, I can't complain. A pretty good trip.

Tomorrow we have a birthday party at yet another playground. I'll see what kind of play I can get into there!

1 comment:

  1. One of the best things about Indoor playground in Singapore is the variety of activities they offer. From trampolines and ball pits to obstacle courses and climbing walls, there's something for every child's interest. It's a joy to see my kids trying out new things and challenging themselves in a fun and supervised environment.

    ReplyDelete