Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 4: Doty Park

We went to my niece's birthday party in Doty Park in Summerville today. Clouds threatened rain, but it never did. A Beatiful day. Got to spend some good time with family and friends and yet, I needed to play! I'm committed to this. You should have seen my daughter's face when I followed her and my son onto this twisty, climby thing. We both got to the top and she was scared, wanted to get down. It was very cool for me to coax her over to the other side and then have her do the same for me. She seemed to love that Mom was playing too.

Next we climbed up this spider web rope contraption. Pretty easy compared to the other. By this time, family and friends were looking at me like I was pretty strange. I came down and chilled a while.

Many games and pizza slices later, the kids were out on a field, occupied, so I stole away some moments to work out my arms. Did push ups on the picnic table, dips and quazi-dips for my triceps (I think that's the one on the back of my arms). I'm starting to be sore from the upper body work. Let's me know it's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment